Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happiness

Here I am at the end of my college career (at least for now). I have three weeks to go. There are looming deadlines for some really big assignments, professors who have yet to clue me in to my grades for the semester, the graduation ceremony to plan for, and on top of all that there's still the rest of my life to keep up with. I've got kids with school programs to attend, archery competitions, birthday parties, job shadowing, and of course there's Michael and our weekly dance lessons, or just plain old date nights on the couch with a movie and some pizza when we're both too exhausted to do anything else. Life is hectic right now. Is it any wonder my migraines have increased over the past couple of months?

But, here's the thing. Even with all of that stress, I have nothing more than the daily struggles to complain about. I can claim ownership to those daily struggles. Those struggles are mine because I make time for the things I love. It's a challenge sometimes, but it's so worth it, because they make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment